Comment on page
What Is Mini LucKey?
Our second DApp game is Mini LucKey, a miniaturised and much faster paced version of LucKey. No longer will the game go on for months, instead it can only ever go on for 7 days at most, and end-game is guaranteed to happen within 5 days maximum.
- 1.To practically demonstrate the theoretical power of "end-game" - namely the hypothetical scenario, where 99+% of participants are in profit, as mini-whales battle for a rapidly growing pot.
- 2.To synergise and energise the primary LucKey game and ensure it become the perpetual passive income game we have envisioned
- 3.To provide the opportunity for individuals to win an extreme ROI over much shorter time frames
- The timer can never exceed 4 hours
- The game has a hard-cap time limit of 7 days (168 hours)
- End-game begins after the 15,000th key has been sold
- Assuming the minimum number of keys required to ensure the timer never hits 00:00:00, this means that end-game will commence 5 days into a round. It can never happen later, however it can and should happen sooner.
- Prior to endgame key price scaling is 1,000x faster than in LucKey
- The 1st key costs ~$0.02 (0.000075 BNB) and the 15,000th key costs ~$0.75 (0.0024 BNB)
- End-game key price scaling is 10,000x faster than in the original game.
- The 15,001st key will cost ~$8 (0.0235 BNB)
- There are no referrals in Mini LucKey
There are only two ways for the round to end:
- 1.The timer hits 00:00:00 and the winner is the final player to acquire a key
- 2.7 days have elapsed since round start
In order to win, you must have bought the final [whole] key
When competing for the pot in the final sub 30 seconds of a round, it is possible for 2 key buys to occur within the same block, or within seconds of one another, and this would result in the 2nd slower transaction not acquiring a full key (as the price will have risen marginally between the time you pressed buy, when the other key buy was confirmed, and when your transaction was confirmed)
So, in order to maximise your chances of winning you should:
- 1.Ensure you refresh the page after each successive key purchase. The website does not automatically refresh when someone else buys a key (and so the price is slightly less than the actual cost of a single key)
- 2.We have added decimalisation in our UI to enable you to acquire 1.1 keys which should be sufficient to guarantee you acquire at least 1 whole key, even if someone buys 1 key before you or in the same block.
- 3.Don't wait for the final 3-6 seconds before buying a key. If you do this, it's more likely someone else will buy a key in the same block or a few seconds before you, and thus your key buy won't include enough BNB for a full key (it will acquire 0.9995 of a key, which won't make you the round leader, nor increase the timer)